Greetings Cudas Parents!
A warm welcome to our new and returning families.
Needless to say that you play a key role in your athlete’s training and experience – you get them to practices and competitions, keep them well fed, properly outfitted, emotionally supported and you are their number one cheerleader.
You also have key role in our club. We are a volunteer-run organization. Without your committment, the club cannot operate smoothly and provide a great experience for our athletes, families and for the community. The generous dedication of Cudas parents’ time, skills, creativity and financial support have enabled the club to run steadily and thrive for 60 years. We need you to continue this special legacy. Here’s how:
- Let your child’s coach do the coaching
- Encourage kids to be good sports and be respectful towards others
- Support your volunteer board by being responsive & cooperative
- Support club fundraising efforts – this keeps fees low
- Volunteer and aim to do more than the minimum requirement
- Become a swim official, learn a more specialized job or become a coordinator
- Respect officials and other volunteers
To support you in this mission, the club has created some Parent webpages to help guide you. Please review them and if you still have questions reach out to the club’s executive to get more information.
Remember it’s not all work – it’s a great way to meet new people and have fun too.
See you poolside!
Parent Code of Conduct